Arrow Care Training offer a wide range of Apprenticeship programmes to support your employees to progress in their career.
This will support you to fill any skills and knowledge gaps you may have within your workforce.
To access funding you will need a Digital Account if you have not already got one set up.

If you require any assistance with the Digital Account system or Workforce Development funding, please contact us. 

We offer the following Apprenticeships:
Health and Social Care L2, L3, L4
Leadership and Management L5
Team Leader/ Supervisor L3
Business Admin L3

Skills for Care have the Workforce Development funding to help towards the costs of training.
Please follow this link for more information on the Workforce Development funding. 

You will be required to create your own Employer account with the ESFA and contract to your preferred and approved (RoATP) Training Provider.

As a non-levy paying employer, you will be required to make a co-investment of 5% towards the cost of training your apprentices. The Government will pay the remaining 95% training costs. 

Click on this link to download information and instructions on how to sign-up for this new service.


Please contact us if you require any further clarification for these new apprentice registration procedures.